WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump has issued a stark warning to Iran, stating that if the country acquires a nuclear weapon, it would use it first against Israel. He further claimed that the United States could launch a devastating attack on Iran within just two to three days.
Speaking to reporters during a visit to the construction site of the White House ballroom, President Trump outlined an urgent timeline. “If Iran gets a weapon, the only question will be: will they use it in the first minute? In the first hour? Or the first day?” he asked.
The President asserted that Israel would be Tehran’s primary target. “If Iran gets a nuclear weapon, they will target Israel first. They will not delay in destroying Israel,” Trump said. “Therefore, Iran cannot be allowed to have nuclear weapons. Time is limited. They will have to deal a big blow.”
Trump warned that military action might be imminent, suggesting an attack could come as early as the end of the week. “Iran may have to be attacked again. Iran may be attacked in two to three days. Maybe on Friday or Saturday, or early next week,” he stated.
The US President also revealed that he had been extremely close to ordering a strike earlier this week. “I was only an hour away from attacking Iran on Monday,” Trump admitted.
However, he explained that he postponed the operation at the direct request of several key American allies in the Gulf region. “Earlier, I postponed the attack on Iran at the request of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and other countries,” Trump said, without providing further details on the nature of those requests.
The White House did not immediately clarify whether the threatened attack would target Iranian nuclear facilities or other strategic sites.





