Burak Web Desk

Death Toll from Rains and Floods in Northern Pakistan Surpasses 200

Death toll from rains and floods surpasses 200

PESHAWAR: Severe cloudbursts, landslides, and flash floods have wreaked havoc across multiple districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir, leaving widespread destruction in their wake. Various incidents have so far claimed around 200 lives, with many others injured. In Buner alone, more than 120 people have died, and several remain missing. Following a cloudburst, […]

Death toll from rains and floods surpasses 200 Read More »

The KP government official helicopter goes missing

The KPK Government helicopter crashed, three people martyred

Peshawar: The chief Secretary of KPK government says that the helicopter was flying for the rescue services in the flood affected areas. But the contact with the helicopter was lost near Mohmand. It collided with something and crashed. The Helicopter crashed near the Chengibandi area.  Some three people have lost their lives. It is worth

The KPK Government helicopter crashed, three people martyred Read More »

Strong leadership key to national progress: Governor Balochistan

Strong leadership key to national progress: Governor Balochistan

QUETTA: Balochistan Governor Jaffar Khan Mandokhail said capable and visionary leadership is key to national progress. He stressed that strong leadership can steer the country out of economic crises and ensure sustainable development. Speaking at BUITEMS University during Independence Day celebrations, he urged citizens to celebrate the day in a practical and meaningful way. He

Strong leadership key to national progress: Governor Balochistan Read More »

Internet shutdown in Balohcistan affects online food delivery sector

Internet shutdown in Balohcistan affects online food delivery sector

QUETTA: Mobile internet suspension in Balochistan has hit Quetta’s online food delivery sector hard. The outage has put the livelihoods of over 1,000 people at risk. The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, at the request of the Sarfarz Bugit-led Balochistan government, suspended 3G and 4G services on August 6 across the province. The shutdown will continue until

Internet shutdown in Balohcistan affects online food delivery sector Read More »

Scroll to Top