QUETTA: A young female student from Awaran district in Balochistan province has been missing since Dec. 30, 2025, her family said on Saturday.
Her father, Hassan, held a press conference and publicly declared his disassociation from his daughter, Sania.
Hassan said unidentified groups may have lured her away. He named the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) and the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) as possible influences. He accused such organisations of targeting young girls through psychological pressure, manipulation, and false slogans to advance their agendas.
He said Sania had been studying in Quetta before she suddenly went missing.
Hassan reaffirmed his family’s loyalty to Pakistan. He said the family would have no further association with Sania if she had willingly joined any anti-state group.
Also Read: Fitna Al Hindustan kills another innocent laborer in Turbat
Authorities have not yet issued an official statement on the case.





